How can we solve your problems?
BAS Agent Services & Bookkeeping
- We provide more than just Bookkeeping, we take care of our client’s needs
- we manage the mundane workload and hold your hand!
- we stay focused to solve your problems and relieve your stress by providing Budgeting strategies to improve Cashflow in order to meet your Compliance liabilities on time, every time
- we help you to know your numbers to determine your break-even point and increase the Business’s Profit
- We also offer Business Development Services that can help to analyse your target markets and assist with strategies to increase potential customers.
- As a respected Financial Partner, delivery of your financial information on a regular basis, with confidentiality and discretion is an important goal for us. In order to achieve the best outcome for your Business, our Team will work closely with you, and your Accountant, or if required we can provide Tax Return services for you.
- With over 15 years of experience we have developed loyal and effective working partnerships with many of Australia’s leading Bookkeeping Associations & Software companies who provide us with support, as required, to meet our client’s needs.
- As we are required to meet minimum CPE-Continuing Professional Education- Points annually for us to remain registered as a BAS Agent with the TPB-Tax Practitioners Board-we need to constantly stay up-to-date with any new Compliance changes and hence will keep you informed of your obligations.
- We offer a Pricing Package for our services, tailored to suit your specific requirements and budget. We pride ourselves on being able to assist our clients at a price that won’t break their budget!
- We prefer to work with a small group of clients providing them a totally focused service that will meet their needs.
Accounting Softwares we are currently working with
WHAT DRIVES US
- Considered as our first and foremost value
- We aspire to be your most trusted Partner to work closely with a small group of clients offering them a totally focused service
- We provide a professional service
- Accuracy and attention to detail are of utmost importance to us
- We are committed to offering a personalised and reliable level of service with timely and up-to-date legislative requirements
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
They provided a crucial check list, including things I’d never consider, and gave my marketing a real direction. I’d definitely recommend SmallBiz Bookkeeping and marketing to any start up business.
Adam Spencer – Managing Director, Embryo Media
Carol is personal in her approach and I engaged her services because of this fact. I wanted a ‘face-to-face’ relationship. SmallBiz Bookkeeping changed and organised our systems and formalised the marketing strategies to accommodate our growing requirements.
SmallBiz is efficient and professional in both the accounting and marketing arms of their organisation. I have no hesitation in recommending their services to any organisation who wishes to expand or streamline their existing or new business.
Elizabeth Davis – Director, ProKlean Pty Ltd
I recently purchased my first investment property and I wanted to be able to keep account of all the expenses related to the purchase of my property and once renovations began, the related expenses as well as keeping track of rental income. I was also required to have an accurate and detailed history of my expenses and income associated with my property, each financial year, for the ATO.
I knew Carol ran a successful bookkeeping business so I approached her for advice and guidance with these issues. With Carol’s knowledge of both the property investment market and associated bookkeeping requirements she has enabled me to move forward confidently with the knowledge I will be able to keep ahead of the associated bookkeeping requirements and know where I am at with the progress of my property. She has also assisted me with various bookkeeping and ATO requirements I have had in my role of Administrator with a large manufacturing business. Carol has a broad bank of knowledge associated with the running of a business, accounting software and ATO requirements. I would highly recommend her services to both individuals and business owners.